The products designed with X-FAB’s processes for the industrial market find their way into a broad range of industrial applications that require both robust devices and highly flexible manufacturing capabilities. We work hard to ensure that we meet your requirements with our high-voltage CMOS and SOI processes, our strong focus on quality, and the advantage of combining various process modules to better serve your needs.
We provide best-in-class support for all major EDA platforms, as well as device models and design flows to help you achieve first-time-right with your analog and mixed-signal IC designs. You also benefit from our experience and the expertise we gained in supporting the automotive and medical markets.
Our commitment for serving the industrial market – nearly 50 percent of our customer base – is built on:
- Establishing and maintaining a strong, reliable and trusted partnership with each customer
- Facilitating a network of all stakeholders in the supply chain through an extensive design partner program
- Providing design kits that support 3 or 6 Sigma process variation covering a temperature range of -40°C to 175°C
- Fostering best design practices by offering webinars, design kit trainings, design reviews, Place & Route service and ESD consultancy
- Providing a technical hotline service and online access to the “my X-FAB” customer portal that houses our entire technical documentation set and offers full online reporting for efficient supply chain management
- Maintaining process longevity to support life-time products