Tech Biz Day - From Innovation to Medical ElectronicsEVENTS, June 13, 2019.
Thursday, October 17th, 2019 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Hôtel NH Lyon Airport, Lyon -
If you are a medtech company or a value chain stakeholder in this industry, you may already be aware that “off the shelf” microelectronic solutions are not readily available for your special application. Indeed, you are faced with the challenges of:
- Finding a suitable technology for your application
- Engaging with design engineers to develop your integrated circuits
- Ensuring bio compatibility of your device, typically requiring unusual materials
- Integrating electronics with optical or mechanical components
- Organizing special purpose miniature packaging…
If this is the case, invest one day of your time to meet us and our partners in Lyon on October 17th, 2019.
Program of the Day
- X-FAB introduction including an overview of semiconductor products manufactured for medical applications in the area of invasive medical electronics, medical imaging or microfluidics
- Presentations of advanced medical devices from Europe’s leading medical companies and research organizations
- Networking with X-FAB experts and medical partners in order to accelerate technical and business collaboration along the value chain from medical OEM down to component R&D and manufactures
We are looking forward to hearing about your application and exploring with you how X-FAB’s technologies and capabilities can help to develop your product ideas for:
- Neuro-stimulators, -sensors and -prosthetics
- Ultrasonic transducers and receivers
- X-Ray image sensors
- DNA sequencers, cell sorters and patch clamps
- Lab-on Chip applications
- Your own innovative applications
Save the date for the X-FAB Tech Biz Day
Please join us in Lyon on October 17th, 2019.
Registration will open by mid of August, if you have any questions about the event please feel free to contact us at:
MEDICALPS is a healthcare industry cluster (biotechnologies, medical devices, e-heath) in the heart of French Alps. MEDICALPS accelerates the time to international market and enhances connections within the local healthcare ecosystem.
Minalogic is a global innovation cluster for digital technologies based in France’s Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region. Minalogic gathers 400 members, among which 300 innovative SMEs/startups as well as the leading-egde research labs and universities in the digital technologies area. The cluster supports its innovative ecosystem by facilitating networking, fostering collaborative R&D, and accelerating business growth of its members. The products and services developed by its members address all industries, from ICT and healthcare to energy and advanced manufacturing.
About DSP Valley
DSP Valley is an independent cluster of excellence in smart electronic systems and embedded technology solutions. DSP Valley groups 100+ members: universities, research institutes and companies, from small start-ups, over SMEs to large international groups with a local R&D activity. DSP Valley offers its members a networking platform that allows them to explore each other’s expertise and that stimulates innovation by exploiting complementarities.