Engineering Internship and Co-op Program
X-FAB Texas partners with Texas Tech University to provide an engineering internship and Co-op Program. The purpose of the internship program is to provide students "hands on" experiences through projects/assignments that will help them prepare for future career endeavors.
All intern projects must be sponsored by a university professor.
- Majors: EE, ECE,ME, ChE, IE, Engineering Physics, Physics, CS, EET and MET, IT, Business and Marketing, Technical Communication
- Fall, Spring or Summer Internships
- Work 15-20 hours a week
- Work for a Senior Engineer
- Assigned a project
- Write reports
- Give presentation to management and other engineers
- Utilize problem solving ability
- Work in a team environment
- Hands on experience
- Class credit, non-paid internship