Technical Marketing Engineer
Functions / Duties:
- Master market dynamics of semiconductor industry segments capable of being supported by 150mm manufacturing
- Perform business and investment analysis technologies to compare with in-house strategies
- Be an expert on companies in the target market
- Author content that will be used by sales, engineering, and executive teams, including (but not limited to) in-depth technology analysis and solution content (such as deployment strategies)
- Work in concert with X-FAB Texas management to review and refine long-term business development strategies
- Compliment and work with X-FAB Group Marketing department
- Utilize potential resources available through local university
Current Skills / Competencies:
- Strong project management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving, analytical and decision making skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Proven team member & self-starter
Minimum Educational Requirements:
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Prior technical marketing and technical training experience a plus
BSEE and MBA preferred
- Ideal candidate will have pre-existing and deep industry relationships with potential customer base
Please send a letter of interest and a resume to hrlbb(at)xfab.com.
Resume must include month and year for all experience and education.
X-FAB Texas, Inc.
2301 N. University Ave.
TX 79415, USA