Photolithography Process Engineer
Functions / Duties:
- Interface closely with manufacturing, equipment engineering, IT, etc. to fully support the photo area.
- Disposition nonconforming material in a timely and logical manner.
- Develop, sustain and improve processes to achieve fab and area goals.
- Monitor processes and equipment for optimum performance, taking cost effective corrective/preventive action as necessary.
- Assist in training manufacturing as well as engineering personnel.
- Create and maintain procedures/specifications/charts and related documentation.
- Work with integration and process engineering groups to develop and/or troubleshoot products, processes and process flows and provide customer support as needed.
- Evaluate and specify materials used in wafer fab.
Current Skills / Competencies:
- Detailed knowledge of photolithography area preferred.
- Must be able to design experiments and make recommendations/process changes based on results.
- Good computer skills, & good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proven teamworker & self-starter with solid follow-through
- Good problem solving and decision making skills.
Preferred Educational Requirements:
B.S. degree or higher in Engineering, Chemistry or Physics.
Semiconductor industry experience.
Please send a letter of interest and a resume to hrlbb(at)xfab.com. Resume must include month and year for all experience and education.
X-FAB Texas, Inc.
2301 N. University Ave.
TX 79415, USA