Technician / Technical Assistant / Associate Engineer – Operation (Facility)
To ensure smooth execution of the following systems:
- Gas Detection and chemical instrument and control
- Fire fighting system including VESDA, LMS, FACP etc
- Chilled water system inclusive of chillers and cooling towers
- HVAC system include MAU/AHU/RCU/FCU and cleanroom FFU and sensible cooling coil
- Plant vacuum and House Vacuum
- Process exhaust and calamity systems
- Process Cooling Water, Process Water and Domestic Water systems.
- Gas scrubber
- Bulk gases
- Specialty gases
- Bulk chemicals
- To supervise and execute routine operational task according to procedure to ensure smooth operation in order to achieve departmental objectives.
- To troubleshoot and recover system interruption and response to system complains.
- To ensure procedure and task executed are in compliance to quality and EHS management system.
- To upload tracking data on process parameter and consumption to monitoring system.
- To support and execute continuous improvement (quality, EHS, cost, loss prevention) program.
- To supervise contractor operation and ensure work or tasks are meeting quality and EHS standard.
- Qualification: SPM / STPM / Certificate / Diploma in Engineering / Science or equivalent.
- Experience: Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience in Facility or Engineering.
- Technical understanding of Facility Systems is compulsory.
- Good English communication skills.
- Fast learner and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Strong learning attitude.
Based in X-FAB Sarawak (Kuching, Malaysia)
The Recruitment Team
X-FAB Sarawak Sdn. Bhd.
1 Silicon Drive, Sama Jaya Free Industrial Zone
93350 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Tel: +60 82 354 888
Fax: +60 82 263 330