Senior/Staff Equipment Engineer - DPS (Etch)
To manage and provide direction for engineers for AMAT DPS equipment improvement activities.
- Perform high-level troubleshooting and guidance.
- Provide technical training (OJT) of AMAT DPS systems to AE/ EE/ Senior EE.
- Write improvement procedures/ work instructions/ specifications.
Coordinate daily activities/ issues.
- Provide optimum solution to issues.
- Coordinate on all internal/ external audits (EHS/ ISO/ TS/ Customer).
Coordinate Equipment section budget.
- Follow up on outstanding MRB, 5D action items and solutions.
- Lead/ Supervise improvement projects:
- Cost reduction/ life extension
- Manufacturing availability (MA, MTBF and MTTR) improvements
- Alarm reduction
- Tool matching
- Tool monitoring system set-up (hardware parameters and qual monitoring)
- Defect reduction Problem Solving Method (PSM)
- Equipment/ Process FMEA
- Scrap reduction
- Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering (Microelectronics/ Electronics/ Mechanical).
- Experience: Minimum 5-6 years of relevant working experience in Etch Equipment.
- Good trouble shooting skill for AMAT DPS systems.
- Good equipment knowledge for PM and CM in AMAT DPS systems.
Basic process knowledge.
- Able to read engineering drawing/ schematics.
- SAP knowledge is a pre-requisite.
- Excellent interpersonal and English communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and troubleshooting skills.
- Good initiatives and highly independent.
Based in X-FAB Sarawak (Kuching, Malaysia)
The Recruitment Team
X-FAB Sarawak Sdn. Bhd.
1 Silicon Drive, Sama Jaya Free Industrial Zone
93350 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Tel: +60 82 354 888
Fax: +60 82 263 330