Senior/Staff Engineer – Test Development (Yield Enhancement)
To control/monitor wafer fabrication process and equipment by means of device test for the purpose of line yield, wafer yield and reliability improvement.
- Schedule, coordinate, and complete all production support activities including etest program, Agilent/Keithley hardware acceptance, test program debug, yield enhancement, and ECN release.
- Investigate wafer yield loss and generate fallout pareto.
- Develop electrical test program using Agilent / Keithley tester.
- Generate test specifications based on technology electric parameter’s specification.
- Interface with vendors, external and internal customers on all phases test issue.
- Implement wafer test time reduction and gross margin manufacturing.
- Participate in yield improvement QIT.
- Drive low yield analysis and corrective actions and lot and wafer disposition.
- Provide support to reliability activities and manufacturing.
- Participate in equipment acquisition process.
- Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Microelectronics/ Electronics/ Device Engineering/ Semiconductor Physics).
- Experience: Minimum 3 to 10 years of relevant E-Test working experience, preferably in wafer foundry environment.
- Technical requirements:
- Semiconductor test principals, semiconductor manufacturing process, semiconductor physics and electronic circuits.
- Test program development, optimization and debugging on Agilent and/or Keithley test series.
- C, C++, Perl script, HP BASIC language programming skills.
- Yield Management System and applications.
- SPC, MES and QC Story tools.
- Excellent interpersonal and English communication skills.
- Fast learner and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interest in Semiconductor field.
Based in X-FAB Sarawak (Kuching, Malaysia)
The Recruitment Team
X-FAB Sarawak Sdn. Bhd.
1 Silicon Drive, Sama Jaya Free Industrial Zone
93350 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Tel: +60 82 354 888
Fax: +60 82 263 330