Senior Process Engineer - OPC (Photolithography)
Responsible to develop, maintain, and improve OPC to achieve required pattering performance target.
- OPC development
- OPC scheme setup for a new technology when necessary
- Optimized OPC model construction for model-based OPC layers
- Standard run-set script preparation including special control of specific features
- OPC maintenance
- Standard OPC execution including pre- and post-OPC data handling
- Post-OPC data verification
- Support special requests from internal/external customers by customizing OPC scheme
- OPC improvement
- Managing verification procedure on the wafer with OPC performance target
- Monitoring on parameters affecting OPC performance and OPC update if needed
- OPC verification tool evaluation and setup
- Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in semiconductor, particularly OPC field.
- Proficient in wafer fabrication application software.
- Understanding on Photolithography process and equipment is a pre-requisite.
- Good understanding on basic concept of semiconductor fabrication.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good leadership skills and able to work independently.
- Highly pro-active and team player.
Based in X-FAB Sarawak (Kuching, Malaysia)
The Recruitment Team
X-FAB Sarawak Sdn. Bhd.
1 Silicon Drive, Sama Jaya Free Industrial Zone
93350 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Tel: +60 82 354 888
Fax: +60 82 263 330