Security Enforcers (Contract Basis)
- To protect and secure company assets, resources, products and operations related matter.
- Exercise and maintain a consistently high standard of discipline.
- Always alert and spontaneous in acting or reacting to any security and safety situation.
- Maintain good and open two-way communication amongst the security personnel and the management.
- Report to security Supervisor, any violation or any breach of any law, order, policy, rules, regulation or instruction detected within the premise.
- He is required to personally and take immediate enforcement/action in the event where he witnesses or detects any violation.
- Must adhere to all company rules and regulations and to all the orders stated in Security Standing Orders.
- Make preliminary inquiry into any matters as and when required to do so by Security Supervisor.
- As a routine, he/she shall :
- To man and guard designated Security Points or areas assigned to him/her by the Security Supervisor and can’t leave without relief.
- To attend shift briefing each time he/she reports for duty and shift briefing prior to dismissal after shift duty.
- Ensure that all Security Points are clean and tidy at all time.
- Attend to and discharging the instructions received from the Security Supervisor.
- Qualification: SPM/STPM/Certificate holders only.
- Experience: Preferably ex-servicemen of the Royal Malaysia Police or the Armed Forces, who has proven good service record.
- The Security Enforcer will have to undergo in-house Security Enforcer basic training.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Able to speak in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Must be energetic, disciplined, meticulous, punctual and alert.
- Pro-active and team player.
- Able to work on 12-hours rotating shift.
Based in X-FAB Sarawak (Kuching, Malaysia)
The Recruitment Team
X-FAB Sarawak Sdn. Bhd.
1 Silicon Drive, Sama Jaya Free Industrial Zone
93350 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Tel: +60 82 354 888
Fax: +60 82 263 330