Officer/ Senior Officer – Recruitment (HR)
Responsible for overall hiring activities to support organization manpower needs.
- Plan and utilize the most effective recruitment strategies from sourcing of candidates, interviewing and onboarding.
- Responsible for yearly career fairs, universities road shows and external talks for employer branding and company publicity.
- To develop networking among colleges/universities and conduct career talks.
- To liaise with executive search agents.
- Talent acquisition.
- Responsible for Talent Referral Program (TRP) and Internal Opportunities Program (IOP).
- To make offer and negotiate compensation package of candidates, prepare offer letter, for exempt hiring.
- Ensure website positions and job descriptions are updated from time to time.
- To maintain records and compile statistical data on recruitment and resignation.
- To provide relocation assistance to outstation/ expatriate candidates for any administrative matters.
- To prepare miscellaneous reports relating to recruitment and headcount whenever necessary.
- To monitor budget related to recruitment management of the section’s overall budgeting and expense control.
- Qualification: Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource/Business/Economics/IT or equivalent.
- Experience: 3 years of relevant working experience in recruitment in manufacturing environment would be an added advantage.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Sound problem solving and decision making skills based on analysis and evaluation.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and English communication skills are pre-requisite.
- Meticulous, pro-active, attentive to details and able to prioritize and multitask.
- High level of integrity; must be able to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Proven ability to work with all levels of personnel and a team player.
- Willing to travel when necessary.
Based in X-FAB Sarawak (Kuching, Malaysia)
The Recruitment Team
X-FAB Sarawak Sdn. Bhd.
1 Silicon Drive, Sama Jaya Free Industrial Zone
93350 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Tel: +60 82 354 888
Fax: +60 82 263 330