Engineer/Senior Engineer - Backoffice Reporting / CIM (IT)
- Responsible for the identification of the application or module issues during problem determination efforts.
- To design, coding, testing and documentation on system application.
- The primary role act as System Developer to support on:
- Design, create and enhance programs based on user requirement
- Programs maintenance
- Coding, develop test script and support user acceptance testing
- Response to production plan updates and optimizes ability to meet “delivery-to-promise” dates
- Coding and testing programs at Development / QA servers.
- Assess production systems for trouble-shooting and configuration support.
- Office and off-office hours support.
- To conduct regular user meetings for system improvement feedback.
- Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience: Preferably with relevant Operating system and database or application administration, application development, manufacturing operation support.
- Familiar with Microsoft C/C++, MySQL, ASP, PHP, Java.
- Preferably with specialized knowledge or expertise such as Oracle, IBM DB2, Linux, Unix etc.
- Good interpersonal and English communication skills.
- Fast learner and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
Based in X-FAB Sarawak (Kuching, Malaysia)
The Recruitment Team
X-FAB Sarawak Sdn. Bhd.
1 Silicon Drive, Sama Jaya Free Industrial Zone
93350 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Tel: +60 82 354 888
Fax: +60 82 263 330